As usual with the Fair Future Foundation, we have chosen to publish all the documents related to the public funds that are used for funding our public health actions. People, this money comes form you all, so it’s natural to tell you what we’re doing with these amounts isn’t?
Therefore, as part of the equipment development of our new hospital, we are pleased to present you with the original documents for this 4th phase, started this September.
In this case, it is an investment of CHF.49,669.- exclusively used for the purchase of the equipment for:
The Oxygen (O2) central, drugs and all pharmaceuticals, infusions, infusion equipment, medical catheters, non invasive and invasive equipments and disposables, all the antiseptic and hygiene products (security), all disposables sterile and non sterile as tapes, bandages, suture material, splints and immobilisation equipment, physiotherapy equipment, the 15KVS Electrical current stabiliser (stavolt), tons of medical furnitures, laboratory and various equipments, one scooter for the staff, perfusions, anesthesia ventilator, IT, computers, printers and LAN connections, CCTV, management software, maintenance equipment, tools, office equipment and all the information panels for the roads, the entrance gantry, neon box etc… (please check the files below for more details)
What are the next steps?
- The accounting for the previous three phases is complete. We are still waiting for complex medical devices related to the last two phases of equipment;
- The funding request and all annexed documents, were sent to our partners in Switzerland, as well as to all persons in charge of auditing the Swiss Foundation, on September 14th;
- CHF.49,669.- will be transferred to our Bank Account in Indonesia next week;
- Depends on the currency rate, we will receive about IDR.720,200,000.-;
- The medical equipment has been ordered already for many of the items;
- Some deposit has been paid to suppliers – Cash flow;
- We will verify that all the documents and invoices are delivered and that the prices are those which were given to us previously;
- We will paid the balance due to the suppliers;
As we said in our previous posts, helpers of all kinds are more than welcome as the task is colossal for an small Organization like ours. Everyone needs medical care, those who do not have access to it, are dying for lack of everything.
Documents about this 4th phase
“Thank you” in many different languages?
Merci, Terimah Kasih, Suksema, Trugéré, спасибо, thank you, go raibh maith agaibh, köszönöm, faleminderit, danke, grazie, gracias, chocrane, saha, terimah kasih, hvala, wado, zikomo, tak, tashakor, kyay tzu tin pa te, akpé, takk fyri, kiitos, vinaka, toda, diolch, taiku, aguyjé, aabhar, cám ơn, rahmat, дякую, m-sapo, teşekkür ederim, kurre sumanga, tualumba, yekeniele, dhanyavadalu, ขอบคุณครับ, nouari, waad mahadsantahay, meharbani, mulţumesc, najis tuke, sulpáy, obrigado, bayarlalaa, a ni kié, blagodaram, matondi, ačiū, paldies, gratias ago, tenki, spas, barak allahu fiik, a dank, o sheun, dankewol, Danke shöen, ευχαριστώ, d’akujem, marahaba… for your help, your kindness, your support and your benevolence.