Dear Madam, dear Sir, dear friends and dear families,
As usual with the Fair Future Foundation, we have chosen to publish all the documents related to the public funds that are used for funding our public health actions. People, this money comes form you all, so it’s natural to tell you what we’re doing with these amounts isn’t?
Therefore, as part of the equipment development of our new hospital, we are pleased to present you with the original documents for this 5th phase, started this November 2018.
In this case, it is an investment of CHF.18,233.- exclusively used for the purchase of the equipment for:
Two new PC for Laboratory and USG room, a super expensive blood analyser, HIV, STIS tester and reagents, one special table for blood donor’s room, two consultations beds, 1 gimbal for medical camera, the equipment for our ambulance, security cabin plus one CCTV monitor, some little things for the Kitchen. And also a small amount is due to the Architect, related to the building. The foundation will pay him this amount (The displaced people we welcomed, about 400 souls, makes lots of damages in Dec.17 –> April 18) and earthquakes of 2018 (please check the files below for more details)
What are the next steps?
- The accounting for the previous fourt phases is complete. We are still waiting for complex medical devices related to the 3rd step of equipment program;
- The funding request and all annexed documents, were sent to our partners in Switzerland, as well as to all persons in charge of auditing the Swiss Foundation, at the end of October 2018;
- CHF.19,000.- has been transferred to our Bank Account in Indonesia today 05.11.18;
- Depends on the currency rate, we will receive about IDR.283,000,000.-;
- The medical equipment has been ordered already for many of the items;
- Some deposit has been paid to suppliers – Cash flow;
- We will verify that all the documents and invoices are delivered and that the prices are those which were given to us previously;
- We will paid the balance due to the suppliers;
- We need your help to buy the defibrillator. If you want to support us, click here people.
As we said in our previous posts, helpers of all kinds are more than welcome as the task is colossal for a small Organisation like ours. Everyone needs medical care, those who do not have access to it, are dying for lack of everything.
Documents about this 5th phase
“Thank you” in many different languages?
Merci, Terimah Kasih, Suksema, Trugéré, спасибо, thank you, go raibh maith agaibh, köszönöm, faleminderit, danke, grazie, gracias, chocrane, saha, terimah kasih, hvala, wado, zikomo, tak, tashakor, kyay tzu tin pa te, akpé, takk fyri, kiitos, vinaka, toda, diolch, taiku, aguyjé, aabhar, cám ơn, rahmat, дякую, m-sapo, teşekkür ederim, kurre sumanga, tualumba, yekeniele, dhanyavadalu, ขอบคุณครับ, nouari, waad mahadsantahay, meharbani, mulţumesc, najis tuke, sulpáy, obrigado, bayarlalaa, a ni kié, blagodaram, matondi, ačiū, paldies, gratias ago, tenki, spas, barak allahu fiik, a dank, o sheun, dankewol, Danke shöen, ευχαριστώ, d’akujem, marahaba… for your help, your kindness, your support and your benevolence.