Help us acquire medical equipment for our hospital
Give for medical equipment/devices for our new medical center
Your country is United States so currency auto changed to US Dollars
The Fair Future Foundation has built a brand new hospital to provide FREE quality medical care. All of us, including you, have funded almost $ 500,000.- to complete this project.
Now, our medical staff and the foundation board estimate around CHF 175,000.- to acquire all the necessary medical equipment, that the Fair Future Foundation need to work. With this amount, we will be able to buy locally a sufficient quantity of medical equipment, here is a non-exhaustive list that you can see here.
- 25.05.2018 update: You can also have a look to the French presentation about this project here on this page;
- 26.06.2018 update: The Fair Future Foundation, winner of the 2018 BCV Solidarity Fund and received CHF 150,000.- for this project;
- 07.07.2018 update: It’s just missing a little bit more than $ 3,500.- This amount will be used to buy a defibrillator (about $ 4,000,- or IDR 60,000,000.-);
- 12.07.2018 update: CHF.47,000.- (IDR.674,542,673.-) were transferred today to our Indonesian bank account- read more here.
- 02.08.2018 update: CHF.47,000.- (IDR.656,521,930.-) were transferred today to our Indonesian bank account- read more here.
- 14.09.2018 update: CHF.47,000.- (IDR.730,727,404.-) were transferred today to our Indonesian bank account- read more here.
Without this medical equipment/devices, it will be extremely difficult for us (understand impossible) to work, it is for us and of course for the population that awaits, a capital emergency.
With heart and love.
Alexandre Wettstein – President and Founder of both foundations – Updated on the 03.10.2018