List of medical equipment we need to buy
Give for medical equipment/devices for our new medical center
The Fair Future Foundation has built a brand new hospital to provide FREE quality medical care. All of us, including you, have funded almost $ 500,000.- to complete this project.
Now, our medical staff and the foundation board estimate around CHF 175,000.- to acquire all the necessary medical equipment, that the Fair Future Foundation need to work. With this amount, we will be able to buy locally a sufficient quantity of medical equipment, here is a non-exhaustive list that you can see here.
- 25.05.2018 update: You can also have a look to the French presentation about this project here on this page;
- 26.06.2018 update: The Fair Future Foundation, winner of the 2018 BCV Solidarity Fund and received CHF 150,000.- for this project;
- 07.07.2018 update: It’s just missing a little bit more than $ 3,500.- This amount will be used to buy a defibrillator (about $ 4,000,- or IDR 60,000,000.-);
- 12.07.2018 update: CHF.47,000.- (IDR.674,542,673.-) were transferred today to our Indonesian bank account- read more here.
- 02.08.2018 update: CHF.47,000.- (IDR.656,521,930.-) were transferred today to our Indonesian bank account- read more here.
- 14.09.2018 update: CHF.47,000.- (IDR.730,727,404.-) were transferred today to our Indonesian bank account- read more here.
Without this medical equipment/devices, it will be extremely difficult for us (understand impossible) to work, it is for us and of course for the population that awaits, a capital emergency.
With heart and love.
Alexandre Wettstein – President and Founder of both foundations – Updated on the 03.10.2018
“Thank you” in many different languages?
Merci, Terimah Kasih, Suksema, Trugéré, спасибо, thank you, go raibh maith agaibh, köszönöm, faleminderit, danke, grazie, gracias, chocrane, saha, terimah kasih, hvala, wado, zikomo, tak, tashakor, kyay tzu tin pa te, akpé, takk fyri, kiitos, vinaka, toda, diolch, taiku, aguyjé, aabhar, cám ơn, rahmat, дякую, m-sapo, teşekkür ederim, kurre sumanga, tualumba, yekeniele, dhanyavadalu, ขอบคุณครับ, nouari, waad mahadsantahay, meharbani, mulţumesc, najis tuke, sulpáy, obrigado, bayarlalaa, a ni kié, blagodaram, matondi, ačiū, paldies, gratias ago, tenki, spas, barak allahu fiik, a dank, o sheun, dankewol, Danke shöen, ευχαριστώ, d’akujem, marahaba… for your help, your kindness, your support