As usual with the Fair Future Foundation, we have chosen to publish all the documents related to the public funds that are used for funding our public health actions. People, this money comes form you all, so it’s natural to tell you what we’re doing with these amounts isn’t?
Therefore, as part of the equipment development of our new hospital, we are pleased to present you with the original documents for this 2nd phase.
In this case, it is an investment of CHF 47,000.- exclusively used for the purchase of an brand new ambulance, the equipment for our medical emergency service and the furnitures for the cafeteria, our office and our training room.
What are the next steps?
- CHF 47,000.– has been transferred to our Bank Account in Indonesia;
- It will be around IDR 673,448,285.-, depends of the rates;
- The medical equipment will be ordered;
- Some deposit will by paid to suppliers;
- We will install and verify that the items ordered are ok;
- We will verify that all the documents and invoices are delivered and that the prices are those which were given to us previously;
- We will paid the balance due to the suppliers;
As we said in our previous posts, helpers of all kinds are more than welcome as the task is colossal for an small organization like ours. Everyone needs medical care, those who do not have access to it, are dying for lack of everything.
Documents about this 2nd phase
“Thank you” in many different languages?
Merci, Terimah Kasih, Suksema, Trugéré, спасибо, thank you, go raibh maith agaibh, köszönöm, faleminderit, danke, grazie, gracias, chocrane, saha, terimah kasih, hvala, wado, zikomo, tak, tashakor, kyay tzu tin pa te, akpé, takk fyri, kiitos, vinaka, toda, diolch, taiku, aguyjé, aabhar, cám ơn, rahmat, дякую, m-sapo, teşekkür ederim, kurre sumanga, tualumba, yekeniele, dhanyavadalu, ขอบคุณครับ, nouari, waad mahadsantahay, meharbani, mulţumesc, najis tuke, sulpáy, obrigado, bayarlalaa, a ni kié, blagodaram, matondi, ačiū, paldies, gratias ago, tenki, spas, barak allahu fiik, a dank, o sheun, dankewol, Danke shöen, ευχαριστώ, d’akujem, marahaba… for your help, your kindness, your support and your benevolence.