“The more you are motivated by Love, the more fearless and free your action will be”
Dear Madam, dear Sir, dear friends,
After all, let’s not forget that everywhere in Indonesia, the majority of people do not have access to free medical care, that more than 90% of people do not have health insurance. That the healthcare system of Indonesia does not even provide the most elementary care to vast layers of the population. As I said in a former publication
“ local population remains very vulnerable to malnutrition and cannot, for a vast majority, have access to medical care and to basic health”.
Did you know that?
- Did you know that we care more than 30,000 people per year, including medical treatments and drugs prescriptions?
- Did you know that we make thousands of donations of healthy food per year to families who cannot buy anything?
- Did you know we prescribe for free away more than 1,200 kilos of drugs per year and always increase?
- Did you know that we perform more than 5,000 eye exams and give nearly 2,000 pairs of medical glasses per year?
- Did you know that we carry out hundreds of blood tests a year as well as blood collection?
- Did you know that the Foundation spends over $US 500,000.- to build a brand new hospital?
- Did you know that the Fair Warung Balé pays more than $US 20,000.- a month to finance our medical program and makes possible the impossible? That it is thanks to this small restaurant that we can finance all this?
- Did you know that, as requested by the Swiss Confederation and the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, we publish a list of all our donors here?
Our community health & medical care services are set up two or three times/month in the poorest areas or villages, taking in charge 250 to 750 patients each event. The average budget for each action varies from 2,500$US to 4,000$US. We come to an alarming observation, as people become increasingly poorer and most of them suffer from malnutrition.
Since August 2014, a Free Home Care Service has been dedicated to disabled, malnourished, or those who are unable to move to one of our medical centers.
Thank you for your kind attention, your help, and your benevolence.
Alexandre Wettstein – President and Founder of both foundations
“Thank you” in many different languages?
Merci, Terimah Kasih, Suksema, Trugéré, спасибо, thank you, go raibh maith agaibh, köszönöm, faleminderit, danke, grazie, gracias, chocrane, saha, terimah kasih, hvala, wado, zikomo, tak, tashakor, kyay tzu tin pa te, akpé, takk fyri, kiitos, vinaka, toda, diolch, taiku, aguyjé, aabhar, cám ơn, rahmat, дякую, m-sapo, teşekkür ederim, kurre sumanga, tualumba, yekeniele, dhanyavadalu, ขอบคุณครับ, nouari, waad mahadsantahay, meharbani, mulţumesc, najis tuke, sulpáy, obrigado, bayarlalaa, a ni kié, blagodaram, matondi, ačiū, paldies, gratias ago, tenki, spas, barak allahu fiik, a dank, o sheun, dankewol, Danke shöen, ευχαριστώ, d’akujem, marahaba… for your help, your kindness, your support and your benevolence.