We have a responsibility to help those around us & help others in need
Dear Friends, Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
We wish you a very warm welcome to the Fair Future Foundation website.
We are a Swiss Foundation, recognized Pure Public Utility, Tax Exempted & State Approved by the Canton of Vaud and the Swiss Confederation.
The Bali Sari Foundation is also State Approved by the Ministry of Justice & Human Rights in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Their main engagements are to:
- Care and treat tens of thousands poor, sick, disable, disadvantaged human beings per year;
- In 2013 – 18’000 | 2014 – 22’000 | 2015 – 29’800 | 2016 – 30’900 and in 2017 probably more with our new hospital;
- Improve the daily life of the local community in suffering, including medical prevention;
- Develop major projects related to access to Free Health & Medical care;
- Build and Operate its own Pediatric Hospital to treat thousands of children annually.
- Please, feel free to subscribe to the Fair Future Foundation Newsletter here or check our Social Wall here.
The news of the Foundation through our social networks wall
The Fair Warung Balé by the Fair Future Foundation – It provides +/- 75% of our funds & make it self-sufficient
Those engagements are mainly financed by the Fair Warung Balé, this Pure Social «Resto», created by Alex & Eka in 2011, which also trains young adults aged between 14 and 22 years old, who have had or have social, medical or economic difficulties.
The Fair Warung Balé is the cornerstone of a new economic model Unique Worldwide, which strives in giving back profits and 100% of its benefits to the poorest, to the new Children’s hospital and to people who are truly in need.
Book a table to the Fair Warung Balé here The only “restaurant” worldwide, which supports and funds a Comprehensive & Massive Public Health & Medical Care Program, including Medical Centers & a Large Medical team, consisting of more than 30 Health Professionals, for over than 30,000 needy people per year. Please, feel free to subscribe to the Fair Future Foundation Newsletter here.